EE Monitor for Landlords
We have an experienced in house team and can manage all aspects of the installation, replacement and maintenance of the prepayment monitor. We developed the EE Monitor prepayment-unit working with industry leading experts from the metering, information technology and M2M communications sectors.
Installing EE Monitor prepayment-units protects against tenant debt, making life easier for both tenant and landlord. The EE Monitor is more than just a prepayment unit – this is the most up-to-date product currently available on the market containing a range of unique features:
Features & Benefits
- Remote disconnection, tariff and standing charge adjustments per dwelling.
- Adjustable ‘emergency credit’ levels.
- Variable debt recovery options as standard.
- Dedicated UK Call Centre to handle customer enquiries.
- Remote meter reading and energy consumption monitoring.
- Secure Landlord access to individual data reports.
- Alerts to track anomalous usage.
- Easy-to-replace front-case without incurring whole unit cost.
- Extendable Warranty options.
- Ability to integrate with standard heat-meters equipped with pulsed or M-Bus outputs.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Credit Control & Debt Recovery
If credit control is a problem for you, we offer a complete pay-as-you-go solution. We can also issue monthly or quarterly statements to residents and consumption reports for housing associations to supplement this service.
Choose the right payment options for your residents:
- Directly on the EE Monitor via credit card
- PayPoint outlets
- Standing Orders
EE Monitor has inbuilt credit notification alerts to encourage timely payments and avoid loss of heat. This service can deliver debt-managment to recover outstanding heating debts.
If you would you like to see a fully-functioning EE Monitor or wish to trial an EE Monitor at your premises under no obligation, please call us on: 0115 955 66 77 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
0115 955 66 77
(9am – 5pm Monday to Friday)