EEMonitor for Landlords
We have an experienced in house team and can manage all aspects of the installation, replacement and maintenance of the prepayment monitor. We developed the EEMonitor prepayment-unit working with industry leading experts from the metering, information technology and M2M communications sectors.
Installing EEMonitor prepayment-units protects against resident debt, making life easier for both occupier and landlord. The EEMonitor is more than just a prepayment unit – this is the most up-to-date product currently available on the market containing a range of unique features:
Features & Benefits
- Remote disconnection, tariff and standing charge adjustments per dwelling.
- Tamper alerts / fraud detection.
- Adjustable ‘emergency credit’ levels.
- Variable debt recovery options as standard.
- Dedicated UK Call Centre to handle customer enquiries.
- Remote meter reading and energy consumption monitoring.
- Secure Landlord access to individual data reports.
- Alerts to track anomalous usage.
- Easy-to-replace front-case without incurring whole unit cost.
- Extendable Warranty options.
- Ability to integrate with standard heat-meters equipped with pulsed or M-Bus outputs.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Credit Control & Debt Recovery
If credit control is a problem for you, we offer a complete pay-as-you-go solution. We can also issue monthly or quarterly statements to residents and consumption reports for housing associations to supplement this service.
Choose the right payment options for your residents:
- Over the Phone
- PayPoint outlets
- Standing Orders/Direct Debit
The EEMonitor has inbuilt credit notification alerts to encourage timely payments and avoid loss of heat. This service can deliver debt-managment to recover outstanding heating debts.
The EEMonitor is easy and convenient for residents to use. If you would you like to see a fully-functioning EEMonitor or wish to trial an EEMonitor at your premises under no obligation, please call us on: 0115 876 2742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all Customer Billing enquiries
please call the contact centre on:
0115 955 66 77
Normal office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
For all General/Sales enquiries
please call the EEMonitor team directly on:
0115 876 1778